This post is about communication from any application to WebRTC using Web Services.
HTTP and XML is the basis for Web services
- WSDL stands for Web Services Description Language
- It specifies the location of the service and the operations (or methods) the service exposes.
- XML-based language for describing Web services.
- SOAP stands for Simple Object Access Protocol
- SOAP is an XML based protocol for accessing Web Services.
- SOAP is based on XML
- UDDI stands for Universal Description, Discovery and Integration
- UDDI is a directory service where companies can search for Web services.
- UDDI is described in WSDL
- UDDI communicates via SOAP
- RDF stands for Resource Description Framework
- RDF is a framework for describing resources on the web
- RDF is written in XML