This post describes the installation , setup and configuration of Office SIP server to provide a registrar to our SIP based WebRTC application .
1. Get office SIP from this website
2. Downloaded office sip executable on windows looks like this . double click on it to start installation .
3.Installation screen appears as follows
4. Terms and conditions
5. Destination folder for installation
7. Validating install
8. Installation completed
9. Launch icon on dekstop
10 . Office SIP web login screen
11. create account ( also known as realm or domain ) for users to register in their SIP and webrtc sip agents
12. Fill in account details for every account added to officeSIP
13. add users that will be registering to officeSIP server
14.Office SIP settings file can be modified for changing server parameters like ip and port
15 . Office SIP can now be used by sip agents like softphones , webRTC pages , etc to register with OfficeSIP server