TFX is WebRTC based communication platform built entirely on open standards making it extensively scalable. The underlying API completely masks the communication aspect and lets the user enjoy an interactive communication session. It also supports easy to build widgets framework which can be used to build applications on the TFX platform .
TFX sessions is a part of TFX . It is a free Chrome extension WebRTC client that enables parties communicating and collaborating, to have an interactive and immersive experience. You can find it on Chrome Webstore here .
Features of TFX Sessions:
Through TFX, users can have instant multimedia Internet call sessions .
The core features are :
- No signin or account management
- No additional requirement like Flash , Silverlight or Java
- URL based session management
- secure WebRTC based communication
- complete privacy with no user tracking or media flow interruption
- Ability to share session on social network platforms like Facebook , twitter , linkedin , gmail , google plus etc
- ability to choose between multiple cameras
The TFX platform has developer friendly APIs to help build widgets. Some of the pre-built widgets available on TFX are:
- Multilingual chat
- Screen sharing
TFX sessions is free for personal use and can be downloaded from Chrome Webstore.
What is the differentiator with other internet call services?
- No registration , login for account management required
- Communication is directly between peer to peer ie information privacy.
- Third party apps , services can be included as widgets on TFX platform.
- Can be skimmed to be embedded inside Mobile app webview , iframe, other portals etc anytime .
TFX Sessions Integration Models
The 3 possible approaches for TFX Integration in increasing order of deployment time are :
- WebSite’s widget on TFX chrome extension .
- Launch TFX extension in an independent window from website
- TFX call from embedded Window inside the website page
1. WebSite’s widget on TFX chrome extension .
This outlines the quickest deliverable approach of building the websites own customized widget on TFX widgets API and deployed on existing TFX communication setup .
Step 1 : Login using websites credentials to access the content
Step 2 : Access the website with the other person inside the TFX “ Pet Store “ Widget
2. Launch TFX in an independent window from “Click to Call” Button on website
This approach outlines the process of launching TFX in an independent window from a click of a button on website. However it is a prerequisite to have TFX extension installed on your Chrome browser beforehand.
Step 1 : Have TFX installed on chrome browser
Step 2 : Trigger and launch TFX chrome extension window on click of button on webpage
3. TFX call from embedded Window inside Website page
This section if for the third approach which is of being able to make TFX calls from embedded Window inside of the webpage. Refer to sample screen below :
Step 1 : Have TFX embedded in an iframe inside the website
Step 2 : Make session on click of button inside the iframe.
Technical Details about TFX like architecture , widgets development , components description etc can be found here : TFX Platform
To get more information about TFX and/or making custom widgets get i touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email to email@example.com
One thought on “TFX WebRTC SaaS (Software as a Service )”
Hey . Good project . Any chance you have open sourced the code for tango FX ?